Taylor from Taylor Takes a Taste tweeted me yesterday with a very, very important message: Today is National Cheesecake Day! Well, okay, it’s actually National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day, but I’ve never made a white chocolate cheesecake, so just ignore that part. I’ll add it to my to-do list.
In order to celebrate, I thought I’d compile Willow Bird Baking’s many cheesecake recipes and issue a challenge for you!
My goal is to inspire kitchen confidence in home cooks by encouraging them to tackle fun, challenging new recipes. So I’m challenging you this month! Here’s what you do:
- Choose one of the cheesecake recipes below that feels like a challenge to you and make it for friends, family, or coworkers.
- Take a photo and email it to me at juruble ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com with a few comments about how it went and a link to your blog (if you have one — if you don’t, that’s okay too!).
- Do this before April 5, 2011. In exactly a month, I’ll post all of your cheesecake masterpieces here on Willow Bird Baking!
- You can also grab the badge at the bottom of this post if you’d like to let your readers know that you’re participating in the Cheesecake Challenge, but it’s optional.
If you’d like to participate, leave me a comment below and let me know! If you’ve already made one of the recipes below, that counts too! Just send me a photo!
Willow Bird Baking’s Cheesecake Recipes:
1. Coffee Cookie Dough Fudge Cheesecake
2. Red Velvet Cheesecake
3. Caramel Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Cheesecake
5. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
6. Chocolate Cheesecake-Stuffed Cupcakes with Ganache
7. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Squares with Shortbread Crust
8. Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Pudding
And don’t forget to watch my (slightly embarrassing) cheesecake tutorial for great cheesecake pointers!
Finally, here’s the Cheesecake Challenge badge if you want to grab it:
If you liked this post, please:
-Subscribe to Willow Bird Baking
-Follow Willow Bird Baking on Twitter
-Follow Willow Bird Baking on Facebook