Fantastic Mimosa Recipe

Fantastic Mimosa Recipe
Fantastic Mimosa Recipe

Mimosas
Recipe by: Adapted from Inspired Taste Yield: 1 pitcher of Mimosas (8 servings)
This is my favorite Mimosa recipe! Serve a big pitcher of Mimosas at brunch for a bright, fresh zing!
Ingredients: 1 (750 mL) bottle of Prosecco, chilled 1/2 cup Triple Sec, chilled 3 cups (plus a smidge) pulp-free orange juice (I used a regular sweetened version), chilled orange slices and raspberries for garnish
Directions: Make sure all of the ingredients are well chilled. Not long before serving, pour the champagne into the pitcher first. Add Triple Sec and then add orange juice. Adding the orange juice last will naturally mix the mixture so you don't have to stir and lose bubbliness. Add the orange slices and chill the mixture until ready to serve. To serve, pour into a champagne flute and add a few raspberries for color. Keep the pitcher chilled between rounds.

11 Comments on Fantastic Mimosa Recipe

1. Becky
    January 23, 2014 at 7:25 am (1 year ago)

I haven’t seen any of your posts :( I really dislike Facebook’s policy….I forget I’ve favorited pages, and don’t think to go check them! Excited for your newsletter though :D

• Julie Ruble
      January 23, 2014 at 8:50 am (1 year ago)

That’s what I hate, Becky! If people don’t want to see the posts, they can easily hide them, but if they click “like” and Facebook hides them anyway… not cool. Thanks for signing up for the newsletter. I think it’s going to create great community :)

2. Tame Adams
    January 23, 2014 at 8:45 pm (1 year ago)

I cannot STAND FB these days :( I haven’t seen NOT ONE of your posts until today, and I think that was a fluke. Although it was a fortunate one, because I signed up for your newsletter!! YIPPIE :)

*HUGS*

3. Dennis@ hair removal cream
    January 24, 2014 at 4:13 am (1 year ago)

I don’t know how Mimosa tastes ( I will find out :) ) but it looks great great great! And those raspberries… And for decoration you can use a slice of mangustan, it looks great, like a star

4. Dalila G.
    January 24, 2014 at 9:59 am (1 year ago)

GEEZ!!! What a terrible, terrible thing FB is doing!!
    Good for you finding a way around them….kudos to you!!
    I signed up for your letter, I would LOVE to get ALL of your fun ideas, newsy updates, and food recipes etc…..you do entertain me. :-)
    Thinking this drink will be a part of our Sunday’s. ;-)

5. Linda
    March 9, 2014 at 3:04 pm (1 year ago)

I just signed up for your newsletter as well. But, i will continue to keep my eyes peeled for your posts on facebook for as long as your there. Linda

• Julie Ruble
      March 9, 2014 at 3:16 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Linda!

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Fantastic Mimosa Recipe

1. […] begin, we have to start with a mimosa.  So I present this Fantastic Mimosa Recipe by Willow Bird […]