Easter Sides: The Best Macaroni Salad Ever & Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad

by Julie Ruble on April 15, 2014 · 6 comments

Easter Sides: The Best Macaroni Salad Ever & Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad
Easter Sides: The Best Macaroni Salad Ever & Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad

Lynne April 15, 2014 at 5:43 pm

At least you weren’t slogging through 3 plus inches of snow like some of us in Michigan were this morning! Love the best ever macaroni salad, I’ll be making that this weekend. And I totally get the thing about the spider. Ugh! The worst is not knowing where it is…….

Kristin April 15, 2014 at 8:57 pm

These look awesome! I hope tomorrow is much better for you!

Kimberly Miller April 15, 2014 at 10:43 pm

I’m sorry you had such a bad day. It has been cold and rainy here in north Georgia. I went out on my porch to cover my plants since it is going to be freezing tonight only to discover a cat had decided to make a bed on top of my plants! Grr. But oh my gosh! These pasta salads look great! I can’t wait to try them.

Susan April 15, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Oh these salads look fabulous! Thank you. You’re going to want to ‘kill’ me but I couldn’t stop laughing…a Spider!
stay safe :)

cheri April 16, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I had myself a little chuckle reading about that spider. Pasta salad looks good!

Vicki June 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm

OMG. I know it’s wrong to laugh at someone elses misfortune but your flare with the pen and the fact that most if not all of us have been there at one time or another had me laughing out loud. I do hope the sun has since come out and that the spider has moved on down the road. I plan on taking this pasta salad (yum) to a birthday bash and I just know I’ll be chuckling the entire time I’m making it. Thanks.